commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Serff <li...@serff.net>
Subject Re: file upload + progress listener
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 02:30:06 GMT
It looks like that only exists in the nightly builds.  That is
frustrating...can I rant for a second?

Why is the javadoc on the main page pointing to non-released code?  the
javadoc should point to the currently released version.  And it would
also be nice if you guys (fileupload devs) could annotate your classes
with when they were added to the API.  Like "since 1.2."  That way, this
confusion wouldn't happen.

Ok, sorry for the rant...In any case Kenji, get the latest development
version.  Hope that helps.

Andrew