commons-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: using commons-logging in webapp w/ log4j, can't find my properties
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:40:44 GMT
I'd suggest that you take a look at the troubleshooting guide for
commons-logging, especially the section on how to turn on "Diagnostic
logging":

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging/troubleshooting.html#Using_JCL_Diagnostics

That will show you what commons-logging is up to and where it finds its
configuration.

--
Dennis Lundberg