commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew <li...@serff.net>
Subject Re: [fileupload] Help with Commons FileUpload
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:11:56 GMT
Yes, contentLength is an INT.  That is what was killing me when using
FileUpload 1.1.1.  It would get a negative number as the content length
and throw that UnknownSizeException.  The nightly builds seem to have
fixed that for me though as they actually pay attention to the maxSize
parameter now (i.e. if it is -1, then ignore contentSize).

As for the 32 bit windows/linux, i haven't tried that.  I'm running on
64 bit linux/solaris.

Andrew