commons-user mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError with VFS
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:49:33 GMT
> My OutOfMemoryError is because it's reading the entire file into memory.
> So i want to modify VFS code but i don't see"stream-based" methodes in
> ChannelSftp class
> Can you help me please?
The stream based method for "channel.get(filename, outputStream)" is
simply "inputStream = channel.get(filename)"
The same (just the opposite direction) counts for channel.put()

It looks like there is no stream-based get() for the variant with the
filepointer. Maybe the actual JSCH library has a fix for it already,
else we have to get in touch with the author of this library. But maybe
this didn't affect your current use case.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message