commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Jelly email
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:37:21 GMT
Should we set as requirement compatibility to the previous email tag-lib
or should we just do this an email2 tag-lib ? Considering our forces,
I'd target email2.

Mark, for the ASF to accept your contribution, we need a signed CLA, see
    http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
Tell us how acceptable this is.

paul