commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrew <li...@serff.net>
Subject Re: [fielupload] how much big size file can be handled?
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:36:34 GMT
We are running JBoss on RedHat AS3 on a linux box.  I understand your
comment about the protocol.  I have other requirements that forced me to
do it over https though.

Any ideas on the UnknownSizeException though and how I can disable it?
I'm going to checkout the code today and look for myself, but if you
already know, please enlighten me!

Thanks!
Andrew