commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] noob: why command history on linux doesn work, on windows does
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:31:52 GMT
What's banshee?

I'm guessing you're having a problem with the keymapping between your
local machine and your server.

How is this tied to Commons CLI? Its name is confusing as although it
calls itself a 'command-line interpreter', what it's interpreting are
the flags on a command line and is not a command line interpreter in
itself. So it's like a getopt/cargs tool and has nothing to do with
bash and shells.

Hen