commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stored Procedure with commons-DBUtils
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:28:15 GMT
There was a JIRA issue regarding stored procedures
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBUTILS-28), but even if that
were applied I doubt it would help you as I seem to recall stored
procedures in the Oracle JDBC driver being a huge pain.

I don't think there's anything in dbutils that'll help you.

Hen