commons-user mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly Build Link Fails
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:52:15 GMT
Sorry, the people.apache.org machine's disk-array died. We've got
people working on rebuilding it at the moment, though I suspect it'll
still be a few days before we get everything up and happy.

After years in California the ASF just finished moving the rest of its
machines up to Oregon (bar a few in other places around the world).

I'll reply to this thread again when things seem to be back.

Hen