commons-user mailing list archives

From Leena Kulkarni <leenakulkarni2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [fielupload] how much big size file can be handled?
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 07:29:15 GMT
Actually we are facing problems for much less size
files than you all mentioned here. Its taking too long
for 35MB files only..

Arijit, we are using same code like yours but we get
items as empty at around 60MB file.

1. Is there anything wrong that we are doing?
2. We tried the streaming API, FileItemIterator is not
available in the jar.

Any help?

Regards,