commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Tombs" <mark.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jelly email
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:02:38 GMT
Well, i'd been working on the code, and got it to a state where I was
prepared to share it.  Then I thought I'd clean up the target directory and
do a new build just to be sure.  So I type rm -r *. But hold on, I'm not in
the target directory, I'm in the project home directory, and I'd just
deleted the entire project. Damn.  Luckily I've got earlier versions lying
around but I've lost a few hours work.

/mark

On 10/9/06, Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org> wrote:

> Let's start with an archive at jira ?
> Supposedly, the APL 2 manifest should already be put in all sources as
> well.
>
> paul
>

> Mark Tombs wrote:
> > Got the OK from the boss, and the signed CLA will be in the post
> soon.  So
> > where do we go from here?
> >
> > Mark
> >
> > On Wednesday 04 October 2006 16:43, Mark Tombs wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks, I'll let you know.

> contained

> userName="user"

Or

> [...]