commons-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Kovalenko <...@rosenergo.com>
Subject [CONFIGURATION] nested interpolation; interpolate methods
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:50:39 GMT
Hi, this is my first time appearance here.

There are two questions i'd like to ask
1. "interpolateMethods"
   i've come across a problem where i want to get a configuration
   being finally interpollated. I mean that, after being interpolated
   this configuration stops update other keys when source key changed.
   I think, its more comfortable method that have static interpolate
   against object which is single and is not bulk. Will be such
   feature included into the next release?
2. When working with interpolation subsets usage occassionaly breaks
up any interpolation, becouse interpolation is defined by absolute
path for a property, and subset is chrooting interpolation. Is it a bug
or a feature?.

Thanx in advance
--
Best regards,