commons-user mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <>
Subject Re: Boolean getters in Betwixt
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2006 06:50:03 GMT
On 9/22/06, J. H. <> wrote:
> Alas, this still doesn't recognize "public Boolean isSomeValue()" as a
> valid getter, though i suspect if i could get that to work i'd also have to
> implement
> these steps as well in order to get everything running smoothly. Which
> leads to the question:

FWIW, this is *not* a valid getter, according to the JavaBeans spec that
defines the introspection rules.  The "is" prefix only works for properties
of type boolean (the primitive), not Boolean (the wrapper class).  If
Betwixt is not recognizing that, it seems to me that it is doing the correct

Craig McClanahan