commons-user mailing list archives

From jitendra.takal...@polaris.co.in
Subject How to upload File at Remote File Location
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 07:33:42 GMT

Hi,

I use Commons Fileupload to upload file.

But my requirement is to upload file on another m/c i.e other m/c than on
which web application running [File Storage Server].

            --------->                                ----------->
client m/c              Web Server m/c [Sun Solaris]                File
Storage m/c [Sun Solaris]
            <---------                                <-----------

how can I upload file from Web Server m/c to File Storage m/c on same
request of user i.e.
upload file?

Regards & Thanks
Jitendra Takalkar

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in