commons-user mailing list archives

From "Sylvain Merveille" <>
Subject commons beanutils : Object array conversion
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:29:04 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've been looking everywhere but did not find any answer to my question.
Sorry if this question has already been asked.

I'm using the BeanUtils.setProperty(java.lang.Object bean,
java.lang.String name, java.lang.Object value)

to populate my bean.

This works very well but sometimes my value is of type Object[] and then
the conversion won't work.

Is it because I'm not using the beanutils properly or do I have to
convert myself my Object[] ?

I've seen some Convert tools but they work the other way (when you get a

Thanx in advance for any help.