commons-user mailing list archives

From Torgeir Veimo <torg...@pobox.com>
Subject digester parsing with html content
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:23:41 GMT
I'm trying to use digester for parsing xml that were previously
parsed with jaxb 1.0-ea. Some of the content is xhtml fragments
inside xml, eg.

and I'd like to retrieve the content as a String bean property.
However, I'd like the parser to threat the content of body-text as
opaque. Now it tries to parse it and chokes on eg. &oslash; entities.

Any clues on how I can configure digester, or more precisely, the
underlying parser, to avoid these problems?

--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir@pobox.com