commons-user mailing list archives

From <Callistus.C...@Reardencommerce.com>
Subject [FileUpload] - version 1.0 hangs on client trying to upload a 47M file
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:41:32 GMT
Hi,

I am using Commons FileUpload API and it works uploading large (~800MB)
files locally (run the browser on the same computer as the server).

But, when I upload files through web browser RUNNING ON ANOTHER
COMPUTER, the browser just hangs sending the request.  I tried small
files and it uploaded without problem.  I tried 47MB file and it hangs.
It seems the browser is hanging when it initializing the stream to the
remote server.

Does anybody have any idea?  Do I need to upgrade to 1.1 version?

Thanks in Advance,

Callistus Chui