commons-user mailing list archives

From "J. H." <jhu...@efn.org>
Subject Re: Boolean getters in Betwixt
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:25:15 GMT

I can confirm that! This weekend i traced through Betwixt's attempt to extract the properties
of my bean and saw that it was in java.beans.Introspector where
the list of properties were coming from and my "Boolean isSomeValue()" was not being put in
that list. At that point i kind of assumed Craig's assessment: it's
probobly not a valid getter. So at this point i'm weighing whether to do the extend-solution
you mentioned versus just doing some after-the-fact tweaking the
XML being returned.

Thanks all!
   - Jordi