commons-user mailing list archives

From Rory Winston <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject Re: [net] Release Candidate for 2.0
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:17:02 GMT
Steve

Thanks for the feedback. There are definitely some patches that can be
backported to the 1.x branch, namely:

* The Netware FTP parser
* The change to make FTPClient extend SocketClient
* The MVSParser changes

I can make these changes on the trunk.I will also remove the deprecated
classes and methods on the 2.0 branch.

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers
Rory