commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Need to resume a state machine (SCXML-19)
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:01:32 GMT
My opinion is that commons-scxml could give two
methods:

get4Persistence()
insertFromPersistence()

They could manage to return or accept a Vector of
necessary objects like context, executor and scxml
objects necessary to both stop and resume the SCXML
Engine.

If a developer wants to use Hibernate, Serialization
or any other persistence method s/he can do it but is
not forced to. How you store and retrieve the objects
should be entire responsability of the System you
design and not of the SCXML Engine.

Just again my thoughts ;-)

Thanks,
-Nestor