commons-user mailing list archives

From "Vrunda Joshi" <vrunda.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject File Upload Starting Up
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 14:56:38 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I want to use Fileupload it.So I have already downloaded the 1.1.1 version.
I am working with Tomcat 5.5 and servlets.

I am new into this development, so something is not working out. I have put
the .jar file in WEB-INF/lib folder and have added it to classpath as well.
Now to do the "imports" etc where should I put .java source files. I have
downloaded those ones too. The "import" is giving error.
Should I put all the files(.java/.class) everything in the WEB-INF/classes ?

Do let me know

Thanks in advance

-Vrunda