commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <>
Subject Re: Shale + SCXML integration:
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:12:49 GMT
On 8/30/06, Craig McClanahan <> wrote:
> If we use an executor per active instance of a dialog (i.e. per ScxmlContext
> in the sandbox API), then we don't have to worry about anything -- a JSF
> view can only be accessed by one thread at a time, so we should be OK.  The
> only time we'd have to worry about it is if shared a single executor for an
> entire user, in session scope.

Thats great, thats what the dialog2 patch from earlier today does.
OTOH, the usecases example on the Commons SCXML website follows the
legacy dialog API, so warrants a note to that effect.

All state machine abstractions will have a critical region, wonder how
other "dialog" technologies have solved this.

> Craig

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message