commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject [SCXML] Wiki post (was: Spring Integration)
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:37:16 GMT
A better subject ...

On 8/30/06, Nestor Urquiza <nestoru@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rahul,
> Could you point me to the WIKI section where I could
> post my comments?
<snip/>

You could do a couple of things:

 * Add a "Related Links" section on the homepage [1], if you want to
just post the permlink

 * Add a new page (whatever name makes sense, use the '/' to get it
nested under SCXML) if you want to add any commentary, and link it
from the homepage [1].

Don't worry about getting it wrong, we can (almost) always make it right ;-)

> Should I just post the link to my
> blog or just use it while talking more about the
> particular usecase/use of scxml-commons? This is as I
> posted in the blog:
>
> 1) To build a "State Oriented Business Protocol"
>
> 2) To build a "Complete MVC Framework" for which the
> Model and the View can be any technology you like.

<snap/>

Its upto you, though it'd be great if you could post the link even if
you do more. As a general guideline, as long as it has to do with
Commons SCXML and its usage, it can go on that wiki.

-Rahul