commons-user mailing list archives

From "Rahul Akolkar" <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Spring Integration
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:32:17 GMT
Digging into the archives ...

On 5/1/06, THOMAS, JAYANT (SBCSI) <jt8437@att.com> wrote:
> Thanks Rahul for your reply,Yes absolutely, Iam interested in
> integrating with the Spring MVC/Spring Webflow similar to the
> implementatin you did for Shale, Yes, I will post a road map, As soon as
> I get a good understanding of how we can fit SCXML with the Spring
> framework. I believe Spring 2.0 may be a good candidate to integrate
> with.

<snip/>

Following up on this, it should be fairly simple (and with significant
value as well) to simply plug in a Commons SCXML backed controller in
Spring MVC, such that the navigation between views is driven by a
state machine represented by a SCXML document.

This should probably be another usecase for the website.

-Rahul