commons-user mailing list archives

From Marcus Deluigi <mdelu...@student.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: Javaflow: Ant-Task Bug?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:43:36 GMT

> Does "ASM based instrumentation" mean the Continuation Class Loader?
> That one works fine:
> ---
>         try {
>         	File dir = new File(System.getProperty("user.dir"));
>         	URL url = dir.toURL();
> 		ClassLoader cl = new ContinuationClassLoader( new URL[]{ url },
> 		Foo.class.getClassLoader()); // parent class loader
> 		Class cls = cl.loadClass("TestThread");
> 		System.out.println("Successfully loaded");
> 		TestThread bar = (TestThread) cls.newInstance();
> 		Continuation.startWith( bar );
>         }
>         catch (Exception e) {
>             System.out.println(e);
>         }
> ---
Update: I just tested the suspend() method (forgot to do that before):
It seems as if the class gets instantiated, but the byte code doesn't
get modified.
I can't call the suspend() method within the Thread.
("stack corruption. Is class ... instrumented for javaflow?")

I'm following exactly the Tutorial. Do I miss something?

Greetings,
Marcus