commons-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject [digester] handling mixed content
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:30:46 GMT

I have been trawling through the archives in an effort to find
information on how to use Digester to handle elements in mixed content.

I have found some references (c2004) to a patch by Simon Kitching. But I
have no idea whether that work was concluded and rolled into the latest
version of Digester and whether, if this is the case, how to use it (or
anything alternative in Digester) to allow me to deal with mixed

Can anyone give me some leads, please?