commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Commns Validators] url Validation - does it still exist?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:05:27 GMT
Commons Validator 1.3.0 still includes url validation - whether
MyFaces still supports it and whats going wrong I don't have a clue
and is a question more suited to the MyFaces user list. You may get
lucky with a MyFaces dev or user hanging out here - but you'll
probably get a quicker response on their list.

Niall