commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [email] Bug/enh reporting & suggestion for next releas
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 15:16:13 GMT
Commons has migrated from bugzilla to JIRA (unfortunately the email
component hasn't been updated for this). The JIRA home page for email
is here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EMAIL

You need to login to JIRA - and create an account if you don't have
one (if you have previously created/updated Commons issues using
Bugzilla an account will have been automatically created and you can
use the Forgot Password  page to get a new password)

Niall

On 8/3/06, Benoit Xhenseval <benoitx@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I'd like to suggest adding a SIMPLE interface to commons-email to deal with digital signature
(ability to sign a message going out).  It would be great to simplify this. For instance,
along the line of  http://javamail-crypto.sourceforge.net/