commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: [email] Bug/enh reporting & suggestion for next releas
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 15:16:13 GMT
Commons has migrated from bugzilla to JIRA (unfortunately the email
component hasn't been updated for this). The JIRA home page for email
is here:

You need to login to JIRA - and create an account if you don't have
one (if you have previously created/updated Commons issues using
Bugzilla an account will have been automatically created and you can
use the Forgot Password  page to get a new password)

On 8/3/06, Benoit Xhenseval <> wrote:
> Hi *,
> I'd like to suggest adding a SIMPLE interface to commons-email to deal with digital signature
(ability to sign a message going out).  It would be great to simplify this. For instance,
along the line of
> I tried to add this as an enh in ASF Bugzilla:
> but could no longer find a Product for Commons?
> Thanks,
> Benoit

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: