commons-user mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Use different groupId for m2 repos?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:40:39 GMT
This will continue to cause problems that I listed below.  When a
project needs m1 and m2 artifacts... Maven sometimes downloads the
artifact from the m1 repo, instead of an m2 repo, because the
groupId's are identical.

This means that Maven will not be able to use those artifacts for
dependency resolution due to the poms not being v4.

:-(

--jason