commons-user mailing list archives

From Denis Haskin <de...@haskinferguson.net>
Subject Re: dbcp and hibernate - configuration?
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:04:04 GMT
Answering myself here (with another question).

This page [1] says that "Not all features of DBCP were supported [in
Hibernate 2] and with Hibernate3 this limited implementation was
deprecated." and then provides the source code for a
DBCPConnectionProvider.  Should I use that?

Thanks again,

dwh

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/DBCP/Hibernate