commons-user mailing list archives

From "Guofeng Zhang" <>
Subject [SCMXML] How to express 'evnet name/action' of a transition in Commons SCXML?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:56:25 GMT

For a transition in a statechart, we can depict the transition as "event
name/action" in UML diagram, but I do not know how to express it in
commons SCMXML. I want to call a method in a Java class in the action
when the event is fired.

I read the user guide and browse the SCMXL specification; they only
describe how to use actions in a state. I can not figure out how to use
the action in a transition.

Could anyone kindly give me a sample about it?