commons-user mailing list archives

From Marcus Deluigi <mdelu...@student.ethz.ch>
Subject Javaflow: Ant-Task Bug?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:13:37 GMT
Hi

I have another issue with java flow:
I am using a class called "Config" within a javaflow-thread.
On running the javaflow transformation task, I get the following
exception:

/Users/mdeluigi/SourceCode/build.xml:114:
org.apache.bcel.verifier.exc.AssertionViolatedException: INTERNAL
ERROR: Missing class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Exception
while looking for class edu.ethz.cs.smp.database.Config:
java.io.IOException: Couldn't find: edu/ethz/cs/smp/database/
Config.class

The class file is right there. The exception is only with this class.
If I uncomment the usage, everything works fine.

Is it a bug or did I miss something?

Greetings
Marcus