commons-user mailing list archives

From Nestor Urquiza <nest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Spring Integration
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:07:02 GMT
Thanks Rahul,
Could you point me to the WIKI section where I could
post my comments? Should I just post the link to my
blog or just use it while talking more about the
particular usecase/use of scxml-commons? This is as I
posted in the blog:

1) To build a "State Oriented Business Protocol"

2) To build a "Complete MVC Framework" for which the
Model and the View can be any technology you like.

regards,
Nestor