commons-user mailing list archives

From Anil Philip <goodnewsfor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [commons-net/ftp] help! MalformedPatternException in listFiles()
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 20:12:09 GMT

Thanks for replying - but why does it need to use
oro.jar? especially when the call I made does not
require a regex?
oro.jar is 64Kb. My application is sensitive to
download file sizes. I dont need 64Kb of unneeded
weight!
Is there a solution?
thanks,
Anil

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Net/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

> --
> Dennis Lundberg
>
> Anil Philip wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I am getting this error during a call to
> > FTPFile[] f = FTPClient.listFiles();
> > Using commons-net-1.4.1

> > Exception in thread "main"
> > java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> >
> org/apache/oro/text/regex/MalformedPatternException
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.net.ftp.parser.DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.createUnixFTPEntryParser(DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.java:169)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.net.ftp.parser.DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.createFileEntryParser(DefaultFTPFileEntryParserFactory.java:94)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.initiateListParsing(FTPClient.java:2358)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2141)
> > 	at

org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPClient.listFiles(FTPClient.java:2188)

http://members.tripod.com/~goodnewsforyou/goodnews.html