commons-user mailing list archives

From Anil Philip <goodnewsfor...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re: [commons-net, commons-email] help! - How to reduce commons net and email lib sizes?
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 12:34:31 GMT

Proguard User Manual:
ProGuard requires the library jars (or wars, ears,
zips, or directories) of the input jars to be
specified. It can then reconstruct class hierarchies
and other class dependencies, which are necessary for
proper shrinking, optimization, and obfuscation. The
library jars themselves always remain unchanged. You
should still put them in the class path of your final
application.