commons-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FileUpload and Multiple Checkboxes
Date Sat, 19 Aug 2006 21:21:17 GMT
On 8/15/06, Gregg Bolinger <gdboling.javaranch@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a form with multiple checkboxes all relating to a Market.  I also
> have a file input element.  I need to be able to get all the check values
> back from my form in my Servlet.

In the list that you get back from the parseRequest() method, there is one
item for each element of the form that was submitted. If you have multiple
checkboxes, then you will get one item for each checkbox, regardless of
whether they have the same field name or not.

--
Martin Cooper

I ran accross the following mailing: