commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <>
Subject Re: [digester] handling mixed content
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:24:26 GMT
Hi Frank,

On Fri, 2006-08-25 at 15:30 +0100, wrote:
> I have been trawling through the archives in an effort to find
> information on how to use Digester to handle elements in mixed content.
> I have found some references (c2004) to a patch by Simon Kitching. But I
> have no idea whether that work was concluded and rolled into the latest
> version of Digester and whether, if this is the case, how to use it (or
> anything alternative in Digester) to allow me to deal with mixed
> content.
> Can anyone give me some leads, please?

Download the source code and see
or look directly at the svn repo here:

Note that this hasn't been heavily tested; I used it in one project but
am not sure if this approach has ever had other users. Still, it all
works as far as I know..

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message