commons-user mailing list archives

From "Bjarne Pedersen / Schmiedmann" <...@schmiedmann.com>
Subject Re: [commons-net ftp] how to ftp a zipped file and unzip it at the other end?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:17:29 GMT
Hi Anil

I have this snippet (dont if it work, have not tryed it)

import java.io.*;
import java.util.zip.*;

public class UnZip {
   final int BUFFER = 2048;
   public static void main (String argv[]) {
      try {
         BufferedOutputStream dest = null;
         FileInputStream fis = new
	   FileInputStream(argv[0]);
         ZipInputStream zis = new
	   ZipInputStream(new BufferedInputStream(fis));
         ZipEntry entry;
         while((entry = zis.getNextEntry()) != null) {
            System.out.println("Extracting: " +entry);
            int count;
            byte data[] = new byte[BUFFER];
            // write the files to the disk
            FileOutputStream fos = new
	      FileOutputStream(entry.getName());
            dest = new
              BufferedOutputStream(fos, BUFFER);
            while ((count = zis.read(data, 0, BUFFER))
              != -1) {
               dest.write(data, 0, count);
            }
            dest.flush();
            dest.close();
         }
         zis.close();
      } catch(Exception e) {
         e.printStackTrace();
      }
   }
}Bjarne
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards / Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen IT-Ansvarlig
Bjarne Pedersen SCHMIEDMANN ODENSE Sandvadvej 9, Korup 5210 Odense NV Tlf.
+45 65 94 15 45 Fax +45 65 94 00 98 E-Mail Web@schmiedmann.com web
www.schmiedmann.com CVR. Nr. DK20549548