commons-user mailing list archives

From Rishikesh.Mall...@atradius.com
Subject RE: [commons configuration] Using aliases in configuration factor
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:25:18 GMT
I know it's the wrong forum...

Is there something that I can contribute to, in order to speed up the
process? Do let me know. Alternately, if u want me to hang around in the dev
group then do say so.

Cheers,
Rishi

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Heger [mailto:oliver.heger@oliver-heger.de]
Sent: 30 June 2006 20:31
To: Jakarta Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [commons configuration] Using aliases in configuration factor

Rishikesh.Mallesh@atradius.com wrote:
> Oliver,
>
> Are there any plans to release a minor version update that includes the
> DefaultConfigurationBuilder?
>
> Cheers
> Rishi

Since the 1.2 release a lot of features have been added. I would like to
get out a 1.3 release containing all this new stuff sometime soon, but
before this some tasks are still to do (e.g. looking at some bug
reports, dealing with checkstyle errors, testing binary compatibility,
etc.). Because my time is somewhat limited at the moment I cannot tell
when I have finished these tasks.

Oliver

<snip/>

This message is intended for the addressee or its representative only.
Any form of unauthorized use, publication, reproduction, copying or
disclosure of the content of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail message and its contents,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and
all its attachments subsequently.