commons-user mailing list archives

From "Garey Hassler" <G.Hass...@CableLabs.com>
Subject SCXML - Testing response from <send> in document
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:08:11 GMT
To Whom It May Concern:

I am trying to create an scxml document that will send a message to
another device (in this case a SIP INVITE) and

then test the response's CSeq method matches the string "INVITE"  before
invoking the transition. I have

the document sending the INVITE message just fine, but when I add an if
tag to the document I get and exception

trying to digest the document. Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?
Attached is the scxml document I am

using.

Exception stack:

Jul 10, 2006 3:46:12 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester endElement

SEVERE: End event threw exception

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: No such accessible method: addAction()
on object: org.apache.commons.scxml.model.State

      at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:2
14)

      at
org.apache.commons.digester.SetNextRule.end(SetNextRule.java:216)

      at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.end(Rule.java:230)

      at
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1130)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(
Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEnd
Element(Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$F
ragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.s
canDocument(Unknown Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unkn
own Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unkn
own Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)

      at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unkno
wn Source)

      at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1704)

      at
org.apache.commons.scxml.io.SCXMLDigester.digest(SCXMLDigester.java:228)

      at
org.apache.commons.scxml.io.SCXMLDigester.digest(SCXMLDigester.java:127)

      at test.PCASM.<init>(PCASM.java:67)

      at test.Starter.initSM(Starter.java:496)

      at test.Starter.main(Starter.java:489)

Sincerely,

Garey Hassler

Software Engineer