commons-user mailing list archives

From "Mike Sparr - www.goomzee.com" <m...@goomzee.com>
Subject [SCXML] Follow-up (var / datamodel assign issue)
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 06:35:16 GMT
Hey Rahul,

Assume you are back from travels?  It's 2:30am in NYC - you work my hours,
huh?! :)   I've been wrapping up another project and hope to revisit SCXML
update next week.  I may take the opportunity to baseline against latest,
with the automated downloads, and then re-code all the other bits (in a
perfect world).  If I don't go this route, I'll report back on that 'lost
var assignments and datamodel' reported earlier.

Your most recent examples in test cases actually provide most the code I
have for Executor, Dispatcher and it shouldn't be too difficult to add in
proprietary bits and bridge, transformer, etc.  I'll let you know the week
following if all goes to plan.

Cheers,

Mike