commons-user mailing list archives

From "Andrea Senatore \(SA/ERI\)" <andrea.senat...@ericsson.com>
Subject [commons-net] IPv6 support in FTP library
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:50:39 GMT

Hi all,

I'm using the Jakarta FTP client in my application in order to establish
a connection towards an FTP IPv6 Server.
However I can't transfer any file because commons-net-ftp library seems
not support FTP on IPv6 as described in RFC 2428.

Is there a way to set up the library so that it allows the file
transference in IPv6?
I assume that the commands EPRT and EPSV are not currently supported,
are they being included in a future release of the library so that IPv6
is supported?
Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

///Andrea