commons-user mailing list archives

From Neal Johnson <neal.john...@dataactive.com>
Subject Re: FTPCleint giving problem in Unix server
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:19:35 GMT
You normally get this error if you are trying to upload from behind a
firewall. You  can fix this by changing your code so that it works in
passive transfer mode.

On 19 Jul 2006, at 20:35, SBakshi@courts.state.va.us wrote:

> Hello All,
> Our FTP server was on Windows machine and my ftp code was working
> fine. Now
> FTP server has moved to linux based system and because of that my
> code is
> not running. Its giving following error on server:
> 425: unable to establish connection.
>
> Any clues??
> Thanks,
> Seema

LEGAL NOTICE:This e-mail has been sent to you by DataActive
Communications Ltd. This communication, and the information it
contains, is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) to whom it
is addressed.  Its contents are confidential and may be protected in
law. Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be
unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by replying with 'Received in error' as the subject and then
delete it from your mailbox. Any views or opinions presented are
DataActive Communications Ltd.  Although this e-mail and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defects
which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are
received, no responsibility is accepted from DataActive Communications
Ltd, or any of its associated companies for any loss or damage
arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof. We recommend that
you should carry out your own virus checking procedure before opening
any attachment.