commons-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SCXML - downloading latest code
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 15:48:06 GMT
On 7/7/06, Garey Hassler <G.Hassler@cablelabs.com> wrote:
> Niall,
>
> Thank you for the link. I was able to download the source code, but I
> am unable to build the jar file. It fails compilation in the first file
> (Builtin.java) while trying to import the XPathAPI class. I have
> searched
> the web site to locate a download of the XPath project from apache
> without
> success. I tried using the JXPath jar but that doesn't seem to resolve
> the
> issue. Can you tell me where I can locate the XPath jar in order to
> continue with my build?

I guess you're trying to use the ant build? If you use the maven1
build then all the required dependencies should download
automatically.

Anyway, do you need to build it? If can download the binary distros
ready built from that location: commons-scxml-1.0-RC1.zip or
commons-scxml-1.0-RC1.tar.gz

Niall