commons-user mailing list archives

From "Abhijit Akhawe" <abhi.akh...@gmail.com>
Subject [digester] Xinclude aware parsing
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:53:54 GMT
Hi,

Digester has a constructor that takes in SAXParser as an argument. I am
trying to use this to pass a SAXParser that is XInclude aware. For some
reason this is not working the way I want to.

My basic requirement is to parse a document that spawns across multiple
files with the same set of a single rules file. For some reason either the
modified SAXParser is not being used or its neglecting XInclude tag.

Is there someone who has tried this or can someone help me with this?

Thanks,
Abhi.