commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Can Jelly SQL branch on table existence, or error conditions?
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 20:51:41 GMT
David,

you definitely need to see at least the unit test scripts.

All taglibs in jelly src distribution is under
<jelly-home>/jelly-tags/<taglib-name> you can see the current version of
the svn trunk at

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/trunk/jelly-tags/sql/
among others, I see a catch at:
  src/test//org/apache/commons/jelly/tags/sql/example3.jelly
Sorry for the wrong track.. there's no try just a catch...

As to the var attribute of the query tag... this is really just the
result... it is of class org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.sql.ResultImpl I
think. Better see the javadoc to see the things you can do on it.
Among others, if <query var="r"/> then ${r.rows} will give you an array
of maps of length ${r.rowCount}. I'm commenting all this only by reading
the source right now... so consider these as hints.

hope that helps.

paul