commons-user mailing list archives

From will pugh <willp...@sourcelabs.com>
Subject Re: [VFS] Creating a JAR file using VFS?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:04:10 GMT
I've offered to contribute code that can write archive files a few
months ago on this list, but didn't get any response.

The code is still pretty rough, but if anyone is interested, I'd be
happy to donate it and do the work needed to finish it.

   JavaDoc:
http://sandbox.sourcelabs.com/willpugh/myzip-1/docs/apidocs/

  Src Drop (old one + new Javadoc comments):
http://sandbox.sourcelabs.com/willpugh/myzip-1/myzip-1-src.zip

    --Will