commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [commons configuration] Using aliases in configuration factor
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 20:06:37 GMT
Rishikesh.Mallesh@atradius.com wrote:
> I know it's the wrong forum...
>
> Is there something that I can contribute to, in order to speed up the
> process? Do let me know. Alternately, if u want me to hang around in the dev
> group then do say so.
>
> Cheers,
> Rishi

Hi,

many thanks for this offer. Every helping hand is welcome!

What's to be done before the release is roughly the following:
- Going through the open tickets in JIRA ([1]). There are some issues
that are open for quite a while. Maybe some can be fixed. I have the
following numbers in mind: CONFIGURATION-192 (will probably require a
lang 2.2 release), -170, -145, -104. (If other issues can be easily
solved, you're welcome!)

- Going through the errors reported by checkstyle and findbugs.

- Ensuring binary compatibility with previous releases. This can be done
for instance with clirr [2].

- Ensuring working maven and ant builds.

If there is something you would like to do, just let me know.

Thanks!
Oliver

[1]
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=12310467&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&status=1&status=4