commons-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [collections] IteratorChain(Iterator) should be meta!
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 10:06:51 GMT
IteratorChain is the right class, but the constructor just adds the one
iterator.

You could use the Iterator(Collection) constructor which adds a
collection of Iterators. Perhaps use IteratorUtils.toList to create the
list?

Alternatively, you could patch IteratorChain to add a factory method
that takes an iterator and does what you wanted.

Stephen