commons-user mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: xsd and org.apache.commons.digester.Digester
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 20:43:08 GMT
On Mon, 2006-07-03 at 10:59 -0400, Darren Hall wrote:
> Simon,
>
> Thanks for the response. Is there anywhere you can point me that might have
> an example of how to do this. Also, is this a common issue when working with
> commons digester and xsd? I'm not seeing a lot of information about it in my
> Google searches.

I don't think a lot of people use xsd validation together with Digester.
Validating the input is generally a *good* idea, but it doesn't seem to
be common.

The FAQ describes how to configure schema validation:
  http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Digester/FAQ
See "How can I validate the input document against a schema?".

Regards,

Simon